Xcode Cloud + Swagger-Codegen

Hi,

I tried to put in place a workflow to automatically generate API data model using Swagger-Codegen on Xcode Cloud.

In the ci_pre_xcodebuild.sh we install swagger-codegen using brew. But installation fails due to uninstalled Apple Command Line Tools.

Error: python @3.12: the bottle needs the Apple Command Line Tools to be installed.

Any thoughts about this ? Regards,

Accepted Reply

We experienced the same issue with sonar scanner. We fixed it by adding brew install --build-from-source python@3.12, which seems to work, but I am not happy with this solution, because it adds a few more minutes to the build duration and could break again in the future. I would prefer if Xcode Cloud had the command line tools preinstalled or some other solution...

• @Skyn3t Thanks for the workaround since this is a workflow which runs once per week this is will be fine until we can do other way.

Add a Comment

Replies

We experienced the same issue with sonar scanner. We fixed it by adding brew install --build-from-source python@3.12, which seems to work, but I am not happy with this solution, because it adds a few more minutes to the build duration and could break again in the future. I would prefer if Xcode Cloud had the command line tools preinstalled or some other solution...

• @Skyn3t Thanks for the workaround since this is a workflow which runs once per week this is will be fine until we can do other way.

Add a Comment