How to get information about all crashes from TestFlight?

In TestFlight I have the problem that I only get crash information from a small fraction of testers. I assume this is because when the application crashes, it responds "No Thanks" when asked to share information with the developer. Is this really the case? What's the point of testing if all I see is the crash counter popping up and I'm not getting any error reports?

Installation can be conditioned on acceptance with a "Term of service" that says crash reports will be shared. Without accepting the conditions, the application cannot be installed. But I don't know if this consent has any effect on sending error reports. Does it have any effect on sending error messages? Can anyone advise me what I should set to get such a prompt before installation. Alternatively, how can I arrange to receive more crash reports? Or should I use another service that will give me reports of all errors? Maybe Crashlytics?

Accepted Reply

Next time I'll test everything properly before I post here. This dialogue is a standard part of every installation. There are other reasons why TestFlight doesn't report all crashes.

Replies

Next time I'll test everything properly before I post here. This dialogue is a standard part of every installation. There are other reasons why TestFlight doesn't report all crashes.