Unable to Get App Store Approved for 1 Month

I released an app last year. For months I was able to send updates and get approved with fairly little friction. Mar 12, 2024 I submitted a build that got rejected. I made subsequent fixes and submissions that were rejected again the following day, twice on the 14th, and the 16th. Most of all the rejections were inaccurate metadata and minimum functionality. Which is odd because the app has existed virtually the same way since last year, when getting approved was not a problem. The only difference as of recent is we've had a tiktok go viral and led the app to start charting.

On the 17th I made a submission that fulfilled all requirements. I was marked "In Review" from the 17th to the 23rd. Yes a full week. I canceled my submission on the 7th day and resubmitted with a change I thought they'd potentially look for. It has been "Waiting for Review" since then. Going on 14 days.

I contact support every 3 days however they've only responded once, saying they are "proceeding with an expedited review" however it's never shifted to in review. I'm really hoping someone at apple can intervene and help break through, or if anyone that has had a similar experience share some advice.

https://apps.apple.com/us/app/flirt-with-emma/id6454720049

Unable to Get App Store Approved for 1 Month

Q