Big problem - My app is not showing in setting on on device simulator

Hello everyone, I'm programming my app and after a few days I opened and ran it on my iPhone. This app worked, but with one big problem. The problem is that the app doesn't show up in my settings and I don't know why. I didn't program/change anything. Thanks for the advice

Replies

didn't program/change anything.

Do you mean it was working previously and does not work anymore ?

Did you

• register your settings, with some code like this in disFinishlaunching:
func application(_ application: UIApplication, didFinishLaunchingWithOptions launchOptions: [UIApplication.LaunchOptionsKey: Any]?) -> Bool {

let defaults = [
         // The settings values you want to show in App's settings 
   ] as [String : Any]
   UserDefaults.standard.register(defaults: defaults) // Connect to Root.pList

// Other stuff
}
  • and define the Root.plist

I mean it worked before and now it doesn't. I think it happened with the simulator update but I don't see a problem with it when the simulator is running on my iPhone. I also wonder if there has been an ios update. The error is that the phone does not see the application in the settings and has seen it before. It's the same on the next iPhone. I'm not paying for a developer license yet. could this be caused by that?

If I understand you correctly, you enter the default settings of the application in the settings?

Thanks

• And when I create a new project and run it on the iPhone, the application does not appear in the settings either. I also tried downloading and running previous working backups of the app and that didn't work either. I tried another mac and iPhone and that didn't help either.

Add a Comment