Unable to accept new developer program license agreement

Hello,

This is crazy. I just wanted to update my app, but I need to accept the apple developer program licence agreement:

The updated Apple Developer Program License Agreement needs to be reviewed.

In order to update your existing apps and submit new apps to the App Store, the user with the Legal role (Team Agent) must review and accept the updated agreement in their account on the developer website.

Yes, I searched the forum. No, I do not have to accept anything in itunes connect (banking, contratcs..) - there is a master agreement still active. Nothing to add there.
I have a red banner in my account and I can review the agreement. But there is nothing in the agreement or below to say: "Yes, I accept it"

What is the problem?

Many thanks to the community.

Post not yet marked as solved Up vote post of multix Down vote post of multix
75k views
  • I have the same issue.. I can't even enroll to the developer program.. I get following message.

If you’re currently a member of the Apple Developer Program, you or your Account Holder may need to update your account by agreeing to the latest license agreement in order to access this page. To view your current membership status and benefits,

but there is no way to find or approve the agreement.

Add a Comment

Replies

Same issues here. Accepted on 14th December already. Tried everything: Cache&Cookies delete, different browsers, unchecked 'prevent cross-site...' in Safari.

Nothing. Wrote to support. Baack came a general, generic answer, basically saying "I have to accept that!".

Really Apple?

Unfortunately, we also received a standard response from support: "You have to accept the agreement." But there is nothing to accept. The users are still waiting for the apps to be updated. There is no solution in sight.

The second Apple employee was able to help me via email. I was able to agree to the agreement and update the app. It took two days with the email support. In the time of the holidays it is a good response time in my opinion. Thanks to the Apple team for the quick help.

• What was the solutions? I'm encountering this exact issue now.

Add a Comment

Same here unable to notarize a package until I can find this agreement which It says I need to accept, my account is admin (not this account obviously), so I cannot actually change "role". Will also have to send a ticket off on Monday.

I got the same issue here, nothing to accept.

To accept this agreement, they must have already accepted the latest version of the Apple Developer Program License Agreement in their account on the developer website.

I go to account page and can find the agreement there. https://appstoreconnect.apple.com/agreements/#/ https://developer.apple.com/account/#!/overview/TJW7P76UZ7

After I accepted the agreement I had to open Preferences in Xcode and navigate to Accounts to trigger a refresh of my status and make my builds work again. Definitely really frustrating.

Post not yet marked as solved Up vote reply of xike Down vote reply of xike

Just Go to This Page and accept the new agreement

https://appstoreconnect.apple.com/access/users

Visit tv.apple.com, Sign in,

After signing in, the license agreement should pop up, accept it and you're good to go.

I've just found a solution . Here are the steps I did :

For anybody here in future. Ran into same issue. I had new year of membership & had already accepted agreement in apple.developer.

For some reason navigating to devices > removing any unused devices seemed to fix my issue & allowed me to accept the agreement in app store connect. Essentially, fix the banner in your devices section & it updated my banner in the agreements section to allow me to actually review.