The processing of the purchase has not been completed for 3 weeks.

Hello,

I applied for the 'Apple Developer Program' and completed the payment process. There are sufficient funds in the account I specified for the payment. After completing the transaction, it was stated that the purchase may take up to 48 hours to process. Although I completed this transaction on May 3rd, I have not yet received any results. Could you please assist me with this matter?

Additionally, I registered from Azerbaijan. Azerbaijan is not listed among the countries supported by Apple. Is this related to the issue?

Thank you.

It's been a month, and still, there is no change. Does anyone have an idea how I can contact an authorized person? There are issues with not responding to emails written to Support.

They responded to me and suggested that I complete my payment using an iPadOS device instead of the web. I followed their instructions, but the payment did not go through, and I received an error message stating: "Your Purchase Could Not Be Completed. For assistance, contact iTunes Support at .....". I tried to get help through the provided support link, but I was informed that they could not assist me due to my location (Baku, Azerbaijan). Can you please help me understand what is causing this issue? Apple Support either takes a long time to respond or does not respond at all.

The processing of the purchase has not been completed for 3 weeks.

Q