No such module 'Glibc'

My project is visionOS project. I add the package ‘swift-openapi-generator’ and add run build tool plug-ins as the vedio teached. When I build the project, xcode show me the error No such module 'Glibc'

Answered by DTS Engineer in 788933022

Glibc is the system C standard library on Linux. It’s roughly equivalent to Darwin on Apple platforms. In the screen shot you posted it seems that there’s conditional code that imports Darwin on Apple platforms, except that it’s not aware of visionOS.

I had a look at the known bugs and there’s no mention of your specific bug, but there is this one, which is closely related. My advice is that you follow up via that channel.

Share and Enjoy

Quinn “The Eskimo!” @ Developer Technical Support @ Apple
let myEmail = "eskimo" + "1" + "@" + "apple.com"

Glibc is the system C standard library on Linux. It’s roughly equivalent to Darwin on Apple platforms. In the screen shot you posted it seems that there’s conditional code that imports Darwin on Apple platforms, except that it’s not aware of visionOS.

I had a look at the known bugs and there’s no mention of your specific bug, but there is this one, which is closely related. My advice is that you follow up via that channel.

Share and Enjoy

Quinn “The Eskimo!” @ Developer Technical Support @ Apple
let myEmail = "eskimo" + "1" + "@" + "apple.com"

Accepted Answer

The issue has been resolved, as shown in the figure. The root cause was the inclusion of the 'swift-openapi-generator' package, which also adds the 'Yams' library. However, the 'Yams' library does not support visionOS, so I made direct changes to the source code. I have already submitted a merge request on GitHub, but it has not been merged yet.

No such module 'Glibc'

Q