No print or logs when debugging watchos

I wrote a watch-only App using Bluetooth wich is running on the watch. But no prints or logs appear on output. I only get: [S:1] Error received: Connection invalidated. [S:3] Error received: Connection invalidated. [S:4] Error received: Connection invalidated. [S:5] Error received: Connection invalidated. Message from debugger: killed Program ended with exit code: 9

In the launch log I find:

Showing Recent Messages Launch com.apple.Carousel Platform: watchOS Device Identifier: 00008310-001244D611D1A01E Operating System Version: 10.5 (21T576) Model: Apple Watch Series 9 (Watch7,1) Apple Watch von Draha is connected via network Installing com.apple.Carousel on Apple Watch von Draha Installing on Apple Watch von Draha Successfully installed XPC/App Extension Debugging Setup XPC Debugging for: gwe.WatchBleTest.watchkitapp.WatchBleWidget Console logging policy: Synchronously obtain os_logs via libLogRedirect, and read stdio from File Descriptors Stop XPC Debugging for: gwe.WatchBleTest.watchkitapp.WatchBleWidget View debugging: disabled Insert view debugging dylib on launch: enabled Queue debugging: enabled Memory graph on resource exception: disabled Address sanitizer: disabled Thread sanitizer: disabled Using LLDBRPC. The LLDB framework is from /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/SharedFrameworks Device support directory: /Users/gertelsholz/Library/Developer/Xcode/watchOS DeviceSupport/Watch7,1 10.5 (21T576)/Symbols Attached to process with pid 469

What could be the cause of the issue, and how to fix it? Thanks for your help!

Answered by DTS Engineer in 788907022

This sounds like an Xcode debugger issue... I suggest that you file a feedback report for the Xcode folks to take a look.

When debugging a watchOS app and hitting a debugger issue, I normally try the following:

1. Restarting my Apple Watch and its paired iPhone.
  2. Connecting the paired iPhone to my Mac with a cable and putting my watch on its charger.
  3. Updating my Xcode to the latest public release version, if not yet.

Not sure if this helps in your case though.

- Ziqiao Chen @ Developer Technical Support @ Apple

This sounds like an Xcode debugger issue... I suggest that you file a feedback report for the Xcode folks to take a look.

When debugging a watchOS app and hitting a debugger issue, I normally try the following:

1. Restarting my Apple Watch and its paired iPhone.
  2. Connecting the paired iPhone to my Mac with a cable and putting my watch on its charger.
  3. Updating my Xcode to the latest public release version, if not yet.

Not sure if this helps in your case though.

- Ziqiao Chen @ Developer Technical Support @ Apple

No print or logs when debugging watchos

Q