Team ID suddenly changed

1. I developed it as Unity. Originally, I updated Unity to the latest version to fix the problem of not being able to log in to Apple. That's when I found out my team ID had changed.

2. The current Apple membership team ID is HBEMGSUAQ3, When I check "Automatically manage sing" in Xcode Selected with the team ID "ESB392LR64". Where did this team come from all of a sudden? I've only used "HVEMGSUAQ3" for a very long time. The change in ID was a test build while developing another project yesterday, but it changed then.

3. If I manually select the provisioning profile of my project "Failed to install embedded profile for <appname> : 0xe800801f (Attempted to install a Beta profile without the proper entitlement.)" This error appears and the test installation is not possible..

4. So I created a new certificate, identifier, and profile. However, it continues to be created with the ID of "ESB392LR64". Keychain registration is also naturally registered with "ESB392LR64" status. Again, my team ID is "HVEMGSUAQ3" and there is no way to check "ESB392LR64" on my dev page...

5. This situation suddenly appeared when my certificates were updated with the ID of "ESB392LR64" on June 12, and What I suspect is that I updated my MacBook to the latest version of OS on the day of the issue.

Please let me know what's going on. I'm hoping it's not a big deal....

If you go to Xcode > Settings > Accounts, do you see more than one account there?

Share and Enjoy

Quinn “The Eskimo!” @ Developer Technical Support @ Apple
let myEmail = "eskimo" + "1" + "@" + "apple.com"

ESB392LR64 is your team member ID, and it appears in the name of your personal signing certificates. This is disintct from your team ID, though these share the same 10-character format. So what you're seeing with identifiers sounds totally normal and expected.

It does sound like your'e hitting a signing or provisioning profile issue of some sort, which is likely what's led you to look into these identifiers. If so, please file a feedback report at https://feedback.apple.com and share the report number with us so that we can investigate the issue and follow up with you.

Team ID suddenly changed

Q