Does the app using the API provided by the Coin Exchange pass the App Store review?

Hello, I'm trying to create an app.

I'm thinking of an app that can make coin trading convenient.

I'm not a cryptocurrency exchange, I'm just trying to use the API provided by the exchange.

Do these app violate Apple review guidelines??

As for the app function

1. The user enters the API Key of the exchange.
  2. I want to make it easy to provide users with various and convenient transactions through the API Key input.

Does the app using the API provided by the Coin Exchange pass the App Store review?

I don't see any related apps.. Was it all rejected in the App Store review??

Does the app I think violate the policy below?

3.1.5 Cryptocurrencies: (iii) Exchanges: Apps may facilitate transactions or transmissions of cryptocurrency on an approved exchange, provided they are offered only in countries or regions where the app has appropriate licensing and permissions to provide a cryptocurrency exchange.

(iv) Initial Coin Offerings: Apps facilitating Initial Coin Offerings (“ICOs”), cryptocurrency futures trading, and other crypto-securities or quasi-securities trading must come from established banks, securities firms, futures commission merchants (“FCM”), or other approved financial institutions and must comply with all applicable law.

Q