Ios 18 beta time limit not working properly

i’ve recently updated to ios 18. I previously had a time limits set for instagram on my phone , so if i am past my time limit i could just ignore the time limit and continue using the app, but after upgrading to ios 18, i simply cannot use the app after the 1 hour limit set by me. Sometimes it would open, but without sound. I have tried all the things like turning off downtime ,turning off app and webtime activity , adding the app to always allowed list and so on. still no better. I use an 11 pro max.

Its happening with me too. Considering to restore the previous version if it takes time to solve

Our engineering teams need to investigate this issue, as resolution may involve changes to Apple's software. I'd greatly appreciate it if you could open a bug report, include a sysdiagnose and test project, and post the FB number here once you do.

Bug Reporting: How and Why? has tips on creating your bug report.

Here is the bugreport with all the details FB13889619

I have the same problem. It’s been happening for about 3-4 days. Either no sound, or the bypassing the time limit is not available. I also tried to disable the screen time from settings and that option crashes and the phone goes back to home.

It’s happening to me too. iOS Pro Max. Same behavior.

Ios 18 beta time limit not working properly

Q