Error Loading USDZ File in Vision Pro Application

Hi everyone,

I'm working on a Vision Pro application and encountering an issue while trying to load a USDZ file. Here are the details:

File Path: /Users/siddharthpatel/Library/Developer/CoreSimulator/Devices/31F10013-50B6-4CEF-9388-9094087FAEBF/data/Containers/Data/Application/EB260F0A-A84F-4E95-876D-08199D2A4998/Documents/hive1.usdz

Code: do { try await modelEntityForCollider = ModelEntity(contentsOf: fileURL!) } catch { print("Error loading model: (error)") } Error: Thread 1: Fatal error: Failed to import entity from "/Users/siddharthpatel/Library/Developer/CoreSimulator/Devices/31F10013-50B6-4CEF-9388-9094087FAEBF/data/Containers/Data/ ... ve1.usdz"

I've verified that the file path is correct and the USDZ file exists at the specified location. What could be causing this error and how can I resolve it?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Siddharth

I want to rule out an error in the USDZ file. Can you add the file to your project and load it using ModelEntity(named: "USDZ-Name")? If that works then we know the USDZ file is working and we can focus on troubleshooting why ModelEntity(contentsOf:) is not.

Hi Vision Pro Engineer,

Thanks for all your suggestions and assistance! I managed to resolve the issue on my own. Your input was valuable and helped me troubleshoot the problem more effectively.

Best regards, Siddharth

Error Loading USDZ File in Vision Pro Application

Q