IAP subscriptions for multiple logins

Good Afternoon Apple .... I am developing a takeway app, which allows business owners to register their takeway, then allow customers and staff, and allow their staff access to the account they have created. I would use IAP subscription to allow tiered monthly access, ie $10 for 1 user, $20 for 2, etc.

I have a server back-end which would be used to record the IAP subscription to allow the extra staff to log in via web or android.

The complication comes in with the case of a 'serial entrepreneur'. I use the model of '1 company, 1 email'. so, my entrepreneur registers 2 accounts, for 2 separate take-aways. Company A has 1 user, company B has 2 users.

In this scenario, I would want the entrepreneur to log into company A, purchase a 1-user mobthly subscription, switch to company B, and then purchase a 2-user supscription. the subscriptions would therefore be separate.

The registration would use my own login mechanism, so the entrepreneur would be using the same apple Id on the same iPhone.

i wish to avoid the scenario 'entrepreneur registers company B, purchases a 2-user monthly subscription, then registers company A, and automatically gets another 2 users.

Whilst I could likely code this to work, my questino is whether the app store would accept it ? the guidelines don't really seem to elaborate on this scenario.

if necessary i could make the entrepreneur purchas a 3-user monthly subscription that is shared across his 2 logins, but I would like to avoid this if possible.

regards, Phil

IAP subscriptions for multiple logins

Q