Auto-Renewable Subscription proration

Hello, I studied this and this documents and I find certain contradiction with this discussion. Could you help me out, please?

I set up my subscriptions this way: , where Pro (annual or monthly) offers most of the features and Mobile Pro (annual or montly) least of the features. Do I get it right, that:

1. Upgrading:

• to annual: What happens here?

• to monthly:

[link] The customer’s prorated payment from lower level subscription is refunded to the original payment method. They’re charged for the higher level subscription, which goes into effect immediately.

2. Downgrading:

• both annual and monthly:

[link] They’re charged for the lower level subscription on their next renewal date.

They continue using their current subscription until then.

3. Crossgrading:

• to annual: What happens here?

• to monthly:

[link] ...the crossgrade goes into effect on the customer’s next renewal date.

They continue using their current subscription until then.

Thanks.

Hello, using subscription levels is the way to offer varying access (basic, premium) of the same service.

Subscription level determines the experience of a subscriber when a user changes subscriptions. This will result in either an Upgrade or Downgrade.

When an upgrade occurs, the user is charged immediately for the new subscription and refunded the remaining portion of the duration, regardless of duration.

Please see this link for more information on subscription groups.

https://developer.apple.com/app-store/subscriptions/#creating-subscriptions

Auto-Renewable Subscription proration

Q