Unable to complete Apple Developer Program renewal

Hi Apple Developer Program Support,

I’m experiencing a problem with one of our Apple Developer account renewals, which has caused us to lose access to my Apple Developer Program account.

The payment for the account renewal was made last Tuesday (Jun 11, 2024), and I received a confirmation email stating that the membership was renewed completely the same day.

However, yesterday (Jun 19, 2024) I received an email saying that Apple cannot complete the account renewal. Since then, I lost access to my Apple Developer account.

I have submitted a support case to developers.apple.com, but I haven’t received any reply yet.

Does anyone experience the same problem? What is the best way to contact Apple regarding this?

(I can still access App Store Connect and see my apps on the App Store, but I’m afraid the apps will be removed soon.)

Thank you,

Hello Yod, thank you for posting. In looking at your Apple Developer Program membership I'm seeing that it has been successfully renewed. Can you try to login again and let me know if you are still experiencing the same issues?

Unable to complete Apple Developer Program renewal

Q