XCode Crashing on every sefcond run

Hi, I've just updated XCode 15.4 (15F31d) and on every second run XCoede is crashing and giving me the attached crash report. This was not happening with my previous version Xcode 15.0. I've attached part of the log, I cannot post the entire file because of restrictions on about attachments. Thank you!

Answered by DTS Engineer in 792179022

Thanks for doing that. You can see the status of your feedback in Feedback Assistant. There, you can track if the report is still being investigated, has a potential identifiable fix, or has been resolved in another way. The status appears beside the label "Resolution."

Thank you so much for reaching out and providing the crash file. It would be incredibly helpful if you could also share the specific source file that's causing the crash? Our engineering teams need this information to investigate the issue and potentially make changes to Apple's software.

If you're able to, could you also open a bug report and post the FB number here once you've done so? The Bug Reporting: How and Why? article has some great tips on creating a comprehensive report.

To make things easier for our teams, could you please use the Feedback Assistant app to file a problem report with the crash files, the project causing the crash, and the steps you followed to reach the crash in Xcode?

Once you've submitted the report using Feedback Assistant, please paste the feedback number here so we can keep track of the issue.

Thank you so much for your help and support!

Hi, Thanks for your support, I've submitted the bug report with the ID FB13987945

Thanks for doing that. You can see the status of your feedback in Feedback Assistant. There, you can track if the report is still being investigated, has a potential identifiable fix, or has been resolved in another way. The status appears beside the label "Resolution."

XCode Crashing on every sefcond run

Q