Where are anchor Reality Composer Pro?

Hi I installed Xcode. I found to anchor plane option which seen in Reality Composer. but in pro version, can't found. where are the options? thanks

Answered by Vision Pro Engineer in 792934022

Hi photoncraft,

To configure this in Reality Composer Pro, add the AnchoringComponent to an entity, select the “plane” target within that component, and set it up your way (i.e. alignment, classification, and min bounds).

For testing purposes, you can add some content (like a red sphere) as a child of the entity with the AnchoringComponent.

If you need more details, feel free to refer to this year’s (2024) WWDC Object Tracking session, which uses an object anchor (similar to a plane anchor), or ask additional questions in this thread.

Hope that helps!

Accepted Answer

Hi photoncraft,

To configure this in Reality Composer Pro, add the AnchoringComponent to an entity, select the “plane” target within that component, and set it up your way (i.e. alignment, classification, and min bounds).

For testing purposes, you can add some content (like a red sphere) as a child of the entity with the AnchoringComponent.

If you need more details, feel free to refer to this year’s (2024) WWDC Object Tracking session, which uses an object anchor (similar to a plane anchor), or ask additional questions in this thread.

Hope that helps!

Where are anchor Reality Composer Pro?

Q