documentation to demonstrate that you are currently authorized by the rights holder to represent the products For My Own App on Google Play Store

Apple Rejected my Game which is published on my Google Play Account. It Requires me to Send the documentation to demonstrate that you are currently authorized by the rights holder to represent the products. I have sent them My Google Play Console Screenshot for the proof But they are requiring to submit documentation for that.

Can you please guide me how can I prove them that I own that game in third party store? It has same package name and website/Privacy Policy links etc.

Hello,

Thank you for your response. However, you have not provided any documentation to demonstrate that you are currently authorized by the rights holder to represent the products or services included in your app.

It would be appropriate to either submit documentation demonstrating this authorization or to remove any third-party Dead Walker imagery or likeness from your app icon and marketing screenshots.

Once you've made the appropriate revisions to your app and its metadata, you can upload your new binary to App Store Connect. We look forward to reviewing your revised and resubmitted app.

Best regards,

App Review

This is what I got from them.

documentation to demonstrate that you are currently authorized by the rights holder to represent the products For My Own App on Google Play Store

Q