iPhone Mirroring in macOS Seqouia

I updated My Mac to macOS Sequoia beta 2. I wanted to try iPhone Mirroring. But I know that it is not available in the EU. This is why I changed my region to the United States. Well, No luck. Please if there is a terminal command or a workaround tell me please.

Answered by Apple4787 in 793155022

After Googleing a lot I found the solution. Restart your M series Mac and hold down the power button to get to the boot menu. Click Options then "Continue". You'll be greeted by RecoveryOS. On the Menu bar click Utilities then click Terminal. then type the Command: csrutil disable. After That, go to the Menu Bar click Terminal, and Quit Terminal. Click on the Apple Menu, then hit reboot. After that go to Finder, Click on the Go menu on the Menu Bar, and select: Go to folder. And paste this: /private/var/db/os_eligibility you will see a .plist file called: eligibility.plist. Open that with TextEdit (recommended) OR Some other random code editor. Well before right-click and click get info. Scroll Down 'till you see "Permissions". Open the little lock on the corner click the plus icon and add your user. Give yourself READ AND WRITE PERMISSIONS! This is crucial. And we're here now so take the permission from the system user. So when you restart your Mac settings will not revert. Now Open the file in TextEdit. Then you'll see the code. Scroll down till you see: ‹key>OS_ELIGIBILITY_DOMAIN_IRON</ key> and then here is the code and do not copy and paste it. you only need to type a few numbers which I will highlight for easier understanding. ‹key>OS_ELIGIBILITY_DOMAIN_IRON</ key> ‹dict> < key>os_eligibility_answer_source_t</key> ‹integer>1</integer> ‹key>os_eligibility_answer_t</key> ‹integer>4</integer> ‹key>status</ key> ‹dict> <key>0S_ELIGIBILITY_INPUT_COUNTRY_BILLING</ key> ‹integer>3</ integer> <key>OS_ELIGIBILITY_INPUT_COUNTRY_LOCATION</key> <integer>3</ integer> <key>0S_ELIGIBILITY_INPUT_DEVICE_CLASS</key> <integer>3</ integer> </dict> </dict> This is how this part should look like.

Best regards, Apple4787 (Nickname: The European sideloader)

Accepted Answer

After Googleing a lot I found the solution. Restart your M series Mac and hold down the power button to get to the boot menu. Click Options then "Continue". You'll be greeted by RecoveryOS. On the Menu bar click Utilities then click Terminal. then type the Command: csrutil disable. After That, go to the Menu Bar click Terminal, and Quit Terminal. Click on the Apple Menu, then hit reboot. After that go to Finder, Click on the Go menu on the Menu Bar, and select: Go to folder. And paste this: /private/var/db/os_eligibility you will see a .plist file called: eligibility.plist. Open that with TextEdit (recommended) OR Some other random code editor. Well before right-click and click get info. Scroll Down 'till you see "Permissions". Open the little lock on the corner click the plus icon and add your user. Give yourself READ AND WRITE PERMISSIONS! This is crucial. And we're here now so take the permission from the system user. So when you restart your Mac settings will not revert. Now Open the file in TextEdit. Then you'll see the code. Scroll down till you see: ‹key>OS_ELIGIBILITY_DOMAIN_IRON</ key> and then here is the code and do not copy and paste it. you only need to type a few numbers which I will highlight for easier understanding. ‹key>OS_ELIGIBILITY_DOMAIN_IRON</ key> ‹dict> < key>os_eligibility_answer_source_t</key> ‹integer>1</integer> ‹key>os_eligibility_answer_t</key> ‹integer>4</integer> ‹key>status</ key> ‹dict> <key>0S_ELIGIBILITY_INPUT_COUNTRY_BILLING</ key> ‹integer>3</ integer> <key>OS_ELIGIBILITY_INPUT_COUNTRY_LOCATION</key> <integer>3</ integer> <key>0S_ELIGIBILITY_INPUT_DEVICE_CLASS</key> <integer>3</ integer> </dict> </dict> This is how this part should look like.

Best regards, Apple4787 (Nickname: The European sideloader)

Yes, this is really clear. </sarcasm>

iPhone Mirroring in macOS Seqouia

Q