Signing in

I'm struggling to sign in to Icloud, its linked to my PC. I cannot access other applications on the PC until I sort out the password issue.I have reset the password on MAC, but there is a ''verification failed notification. To access your end-to-end encrypted data, including passwords and other features, sign in to an Apple device to receive a verification code. '' But upon clicking ''OK,'' it takes you back to sign in and won't let you go past this dialogue box. It's taken me over an hour to follow all the instructions-not helping

How are you trying to sign into iCloud? On the web? On a PC? On a webpage on your PC web browser?

Do you have an Apple device that you can use to sign in? The message is telling you that you need an Apple device to receive a verification code.

I have the same issue. I changed my password on my iphone, and now every time I boot my PC a window pops up with the icloud settings, asking me to log in.

If I enter my data I receive an error "to access your end-to-end encrypted data including passwords and other features, sign in to an apple device to receive a verification code"

But I cannot enter that code anywhere, and the iphone does not show a code either.

Update: On my second PC I also cannot login anymore. Same error.

• After removing Icloud and reinstalling it (Windows 10) it lets me log in.
  • I also receive the location warning on my Iphone 15
  • The iphone gives me a 2fa code, which the icloud app accepts.
  • But then I get a message that my credentials are incorrect.

"Your configuration could not be started because A Username or password are incorrect. Open 'iCloud for Windows', log out and then log in again."

Here is the message:

I'm having the same problem. This is the message I get:

When I click "OK" it just takes me back to the previous screen where I can enter my password, but when I do so, I get the same message again.

I've tried login out and in on my iPad and logging out and in on iCloud on my iPad but it didn't help.

This is very bad, I hope you soon solve this. Icloud app is constantly popping up now asking for login, I can hardly work anymore. Only killing all processes helps here.

Is someone working on this?

Exact same symptoms. Why is this being ignored?

Same problem.

Signing in

Q