Associated domains not working

I'm setting up Auth0 to work with my app according to their instructions. I need to add an associated domain, but it doesn't work. When I try to use Auth0, it returns a message that says "Application with identifier (my-bundle-id) is not associated with domain (my-auth0-domain)".

In Signing & Capabilities, I have the Associated Domains capability set up with this domain: "webcredentials:(my-auth0-domain)". I also added another version with ?mode=developer on the end of it, but neither works.

I am sure that the domain I'm using is correct because I'm able to use it in Postman to authenticate with Auth0. I checked everything else against their documentation and samples several times.

Answered by flarosa in 794152022

Ok, never mind. The problem is that I needed to configure my Apple team ID and bundle ID somewhere in Auth0 that was hidden under an "advanced setup" tab and not discussed in their documentation. So this is a fail for them, not us.

Accepted Answer

Ok, never mind. The problem is that I needed to configure my Apple team ID and bundle ID somewhere in Auth0 that was hidden under an "advanced setup" tab and not discussed in their documentation. So this is a fail for them, not us.

Associated domains not working

Q