Install Sequoia Stuck - I'm exhausted

HI, for my needs I have to install Sequoia on an external disk. From the first beta, I was able to install it without problems and I was also very happy because everything works perfectly and I could verify my apps with XCode. Unfortunately, a few days the external disk decided to abandon me and after purchasing a new one I tried installing Sequoia on the external disk again but this time I started from beta 2. The problem is that I can't install it. It tells me that there are 28 minutes left but after a few minutes the disc is ejected and even if I try to start with the power button, it doesn't start... I'm exhausted....I don't understand what I'm doing wrong.... I also tried to download the Beta 1 version but unfortunately without success, in fact I must say that it's even worse because it tells me that there is no space on the external disk and I don't know what to do. Do you have any ideas? Today I believe BETA 3 will be released and I will try to install that version but I am skeptical that I will be able to install.

I add the screenshot and the error log

Answered by vincenzo79 in 794449022

After several attempts I managed to install Beta 2 of Sequoia. For the benefit of everyone.

1. I downloaded via the "softwareupdate" command, I downloaded version 15.0
  2. MacBook Air Shutdown.
  3. Booting in "Safe boot" mode.
  4. Installing the Beta version
Accepted Answer

After several attempts I managed to install Beta 2 of Sequoia. For the benefit of everyone.

1. I downloaded via the "softwareupdate" command, I downloaded version 15.0
  2. MacBook Air Shutdown.
  3. Booting in "Safe boot" mode.
  4. Installing the Beta version
Install Sequoia Stuck - I'm exhausted

Q