Unable to Renew Developer Membership - Urgent Help Needed

Hello,

I'm facing a critical issue with renewing my Apple Developer membership, and I'm seeking urgent assistance. Here's a summary of my situation:

As an iOS developer, I've found that the renew button is nowhere to be found in the Developer apps or on the website. Despite having correct payment methods and sufficient funds, I can't renew my account. I've tried multiple approaches, including:

Using both iPhone and Mac Developer App / App Store Trying different browsers Reaching out to support via chat and phone Contacting the US support team directly After nearly 10 days of waiting, the response I received was simply a link to the renewal page, which I had already checked countless times. This response indicates that my situation was not thoroughly reviewed.

Meanwhile, my apps have been removed from the store, causing daily financial losses. Waiting indefinitely for a resolution without any clear timeframe is extremely frustrating.

Has anyone else faced similar challenges? If you have found a solution, your insights would be greatly appreciated. Any assistance from the community or from Apple Support is urgently needed.

Thank you.

i am facing same issue, Apple support did not respond to my emails since 72 hours.

Unable to Renew Developer Membership - Urgent Help Needed

Q