No webhook is being created for remote package stored on Bitbucket

I have two remote Swift Packages (call them A & B). B depends on A, and package B is declared as a dependency in the app project.

I have set up Xcode Cloud for this project so that it builds an archive when there is a change to the main branch. This works fine.

I also want to set up Xcode Cloud workflows to run tests when there are changes to either the repos of A or B. Both Bitbucket repositories of A and B are listed as primary repositories for the project (in the Xcode Cloud tab) and both have been granted access.

So far I've only gotten this working for package B, where the condition is a pull request against the main branch. So this works fine too. However, for package A, Xcode Cloud is not picking up any pull requests, so it's not triggering the action for the workflow.

The problem I see is that when I look at the repository settings on Bitbucket, there is no "https://appstoreconnect.apple.com/ci/webhook/bitbucket" webhook in A's repository. There is one for the repository for B and the project. Why not for A?

Has anyone run into this issue, or know how to fix it? The webhook URL contains an ID that must be provided by Apple when configuring the repos or the Xcode Cloud workflows, so I don't think there's anything I can do manually.

Any help would be appreciated!

No webhook is being created for remote package stored on Bitbucket

Q