screen protector - IPhone 15 Pro

Hello everyone,

I am reaching out to you today regarding an issue I am encountering with a customer who owns an iPhone 15 Pro. The customer purchased a new screen protector for the device, but there is a problem with the fit of the protector in the corners of the screen.

The protector does not adhere properly to the corners, and there is a small gap between the protector and the screen. As a result, there is a concern about damage to the screen in the event of a drop or bump.

I have tried several possible solutions, such as thoroughly cleaning the screen and protector before installation, but the problem persists.

Do you have any recommendations or possible solutions for this issue? I would appreciate any help you can provide in resolving the problem for the customer.

These are the Developer Forums, where developers of apps for Apple's platforms ask each other for hints and tips on coding. These forums have nothing to do with product support.

I'd suggest you ask it over at the Apple Support Forums. or contact the manufacturer of the screen protector. We can't help you here. Thanks.

Yes iam big changed the iPhone screen and design new iPhone

screen protector - IPhone 15 Pro

Q