App not approved. We are an educational game about sharks.

Our app is being rejected and i have reasons to believe it isn't properly reviewed. My app/ game has Features: Create your own Sharki Stickers with our Unique Sharki Generator, A page dedicated to Raise Awareness to help save Sharks, The core of the game is to be educational Also one part of the app is a mini game (it is flappy like on surface which i think is the main reason for rejection, but we have so much more than that, and without proper review the content of the game fails to shine.)

its a game where you have to prevent the shark from falling while avoiding obstacles ,(its not a tap on the screen and it moves, you have to follow the sharks movement and prevent it to fall) and you get educational content with different shark facts and trivias by playing.

Play Different types of Sharks like Mecha Shark, Astronaut Shark and more, experience different type of gameplay and mechanics as the game progress and there are alot of levels, playables, unlockables and contents that are unique , distinct and exclusively made for this game. I highly believe that our game concept is unique hence i disagree with the Design-Spam 4.3 rejection. I already put in as much information on app review information section, but i have reason to believe the reviewer only plays for a few sec and tag it as design spam and dont even bother checking the rest of the game (Reviewer attached a image with Highscore only 3) - What do i have to do to be accepted?

If you disagree with the outcome of our review, you may consider submitting an appeal to the App Review Board.When filing your appeal, make sure to:

• Provide specific reasons why you believe your app complies with the App Store Review Guidelines.
  • Submit only one appeal per rejection.
  • Respond to any requests for additional information before submitting an appeal.

The App Review Board will contact you directly as soon as they've completed their investigation.

App not approved. We are an educational game about sharks.

Q