Cannot confirm my trader info - apps removed soon in the EU?

Hello,

I submitted my trader information in March 2024 for the Digital Services Act. Last Friday I got App Store Connect email saying that my info couldn't be verified and that I need to resubmit otherwise my apps won't be available in the EU in 14 days.

This is quite scary, I don't want to have my apps removed but I cannot resubmit either. In ASC Business section I see "In Review" as the status for my Digital Services Act compliance so it seems there is nothing I can do.

Contacted developer support on Monday but haven't heard back.

Anyone with the similar situation who can offer any advice?

Answered by nemecek_f in 796098022

Tried the phone support today and it is sorted 🙏

My trader info has been verified. So if anyone is in the same boat, I would recommend using the support page to request phone support during the day.

All they ask is trader contact information. And your status is In review, waiting for this information.

You must provide trader's address, phone number, and email address that you provide for the purpose of posting on your App Store product page.

What have you submitted exactly ? Is it exactly the same than the one you provide on AppStore ?

Effectively, without this compliance, Apple will be forced legally (under DMA obligation) to remove your apps in EU.

How does "In Review" mean waiting for the information? I already submitted the info in March and currently have o options to submit any additional info nor revise the submitted info.

What does the "Resubmit" link in their email do?

(Are you an individual or a business?)

The "Resubmit" just points to - https://appstoreconnect.apple.com/business

I am an individual.

Even if you are an individual, you are a trader.

I know and I selected so 🤷🏻‍♂️

Accepted Answer

Tried the phone support today and it is sorted 🙏

My trader info has been verified. So if anyone is in the same boat, I would recommend using the support page to request phone support during the day.

Cannot confirm my trader info - apps removed soon in the EU?

Q