Testflight doesnt open an App (error 10673)

I've successfully uploaded my macos app to tesflight (it's a game based on Unreal Engine5). It has passed all checks and is now in testflight, but when i launch it it says "The application <App Name> can't be opened. -10673" And pops up another windown : "The beta app, <App Name>, is no longer available. The provisioning profile is invalid" The provisioning profile doesn't specify OS versions - it's signed with distribution and installation certificates for AppStore. What would cause this? How can I fix this? MacOS version 14.5

Error -10673 indicates that Gatekeeper is grumpy with your app. If you run syspolicy_check against it, what does it report?

Share and Enjoy

Quinn “The Eskimo!” @ Developer Technical Support @ Apple
let myEmail = "eskimo" + "1" + "@" + "apple.com"

Thanks for a quick response, i am not sure what command i should use to run the syspolicy_check. After running syspolicy_check distribution /Users/username/Documents/WattAttack-Mac-Shipping.pkg App has failed one or more pre-distribution checks.

Codesign Error File: /Users/___username___Documents/WattAttack-Mac-Shipping.pkg Severity: Fatal Full Error: File is not signed at all. Type: Notary Error

Notary Ticket Missing File: /Users/username/Documents/WattAttack-Mac-Shipping.pkg Severity: Fatal Full Error: A Notarization ticket is not stapled to this application. Type: Distribution Error

Though it is signed with the 3rd Party Mac Developer Installer: certificate...

I 've managed to start my app now i can see the following crash report information:

Termination Reason: Namespace DYLD, Code 1 Library missing Library not loaded: @loader_path/libsteam_api.dylib Referenced from: <......B-3DDF-3AD6-B3C8-C39C3771A824> /Applications/WattAttack-Mac-Shipping.app/Contents/MacOS/WattAttack-Mac-Shipping Reason: tried: '/Applications/WattAttack-Mac-Shipping.app/Contents/MacOS/libsteam_api.dylib' (code signature invalid in <.......-0547-37ED-844E-89C9CABACBCA> '/Applications/WattAttack-Mac-Shipping.app/Contents/MacOS/libsteam_api.dylib' (errno=1) sliceOffset=0x00004000, codeBlobOffset=0x00027B70, codeBlobSize=0x000055F0) (terminated at launch; ignore backtrace)

I've read different articles related to this code signing error but cant figure out how to fix the problem :(

Testflight doesnt open an App (error 10673)

Q