The textures load correctly in Reality Composer Pro, but they do not appear in the Simulator or on the Vision Pro device

Hello. I am a designer developing a Vision Pro app. I have Two Problem in my App Develop Process.

1. I am trying to import free 3D national heritage content from Korea into Reality Composer Pro and place it in the app's internal space. However, there is an issue where the textures are not being imported correctly.

• in Reality Composer Pro

• in Simulator

In Reality Composer Pro, the textures are displayed correctly, but when I run the app on the Simulator in Xcode, the textures appear white and are not displayed properly. The content I imported is an .obj file, and I applied all the textures in jpg format using Reality Converter and exported it as a .usdz file, but the same issue persists.

I checked to see if the problem only occurs on the Simulator, but the same issue occurs on the Vision Pro device as well. How can I resolve this problem?

1. The following error code appears in Xcode, and the simulator does not run. I think it might be due to the size of the object added to the scene, so I tried compressing it with Reality Converter, but the issue still persists. Is there any other way to resolve this?

[MTLDebugDevice newBufferWithBytesNoCopy:length:options:deallocator:]:700: failed assertion Buffer Validation newBufferWith*:length 0x280cc000 must not exceed 256 MB.

The textures load correctly in Reality Composer Pro, but they do not appear in the Simulator or on the Vision Pro device

Q