Guideline 4.3 - Design - Spam

apple Rejected my app , And send me this letter :

Guideline 4.3 - Design - Spam

We noticed that your app provides the same feature set as many of the other apps you've submitted to the App Store; it simply varies in content or language, which is considered a form of spam.

The following apps were found to provide different content but are identical in functionality:

drift stars

Next Steps

When creating multiple apps where content is the only varying element, you should offer a single app to deliver differing content to customers. Alternatively, you may consider creating a web app, which looks and behaves similar to a native app when the customer adds it to their Home screen. Refer to the Configuring Web Applications section of the Safari Web Content Guide for more information.

please help me

Replies

Are they correct in their analysis that the second app is very close to the first in tems of functionalities ?

If yes, you should follow their advice.

If no, you should appeal to Apple and explain what are the differences.

I am facing the same issues.we are creating our own games with out copying from others. But past few months apple rejects all our games with same issue

Guideline 4.3 - Design - Spam. Do not know how to upload the games to apple. Eventhough we are submitting different catagory . Apple says the same error. Do help me in this issue.

regards,

Jayanthi

I am facing the same issue,kindly guide me what to do? Apple review team send me this message.

Upon further review, we noticed that your app provides the same feature set as other apps submitted to the App Store; it simply varies in content or language, which is considered a form of spam.

When creating multiple apps where content is the only varying element, you should offer a single app to deliver differing content to customers. If you would like to offer this content for purchase, it would be appropriate to use the in-app purchase API.

Next step:

- Review the Design section of the App Store Review Guidelines.

- Ensure your app is compliant with all sections of the App Store Review Guidelines and the Terms & Conditions of the Apple Developer Program.

- Once your app is fully compliant, resubmit your app for review.

When creating multiple apps where content is the only varying element, you should offer a single app to deliver differing content to customers. If you would like to offer this content for purchase, it would be appropriate to use the in-app purchase API.

If you are considering implementing any of the following functionality, we recommend reviewing all associated reference material and other resources available on Apple Developer for any additional requirements.

- Apple Developer

- Apple Copyright and Trademark Guidelines

- Game Center

- iCloud

- In-App Purchase

You may also choose to post a question in the Apple Developer Forums.

Best regards,

App Store Review