Enrollment Help

Why does support not have a phone number anymore? Apple publicly posts phone hours than doesn't actually have a phone support. I have sent several of the their online support ticket submissions but all I get is a general email that is probably an AI response because itsnt helpful at all.

I need to know what documents they want me to submit for a Company Developer account. I did not get an email telling me what to submit. The response I keep getting tells me to submit documents based on the email sent last week but I never got an email. This has been going on for almost a month now and keep getting the same stupid emails. how can I get a real response or an actual email from a person or maybe a dang phone number!! this is quite frustrating and would of expected better support from apple than this.

Enrollment Help
 
 
Q