Hi everyone,
I’m stuck with some auto-renewable subscriptions in App Store Connect. I can’t submit them for review, remove them from the submission, or get them out of the “Ready for Review” state. I’m hoping someone has experienced this before.
Here’s what happened:
- I submitted a new app with 4 auto-renewable subscriptions.
- The app was rejected because 2 of the subscriptions were not being used in the app.
- I removed those 2 subscriptions from the submission and submitted the app again.
- The app was eventually approved by Apple.
However, I now have the following problem:
- The 2 subscriptions that were submitted and approved are showing an “Accepted” status instead of “Approved”, so they are not available in my app.
- The other 2 subscriptions that I removed from the submission are now stuck in “Ready for Review”.
- I cannot submit those subscriptions for review.
I also tried creating new subscriptions, but I ran into the same issue. When I try to add them to the submission, App Store Connect shows this error:
"There are errors with one or more of your items. To fix them, you need to remove the items and add them again to your submission."
After that, the new subscriptions also become stuck in :Ready for Review", and the "Add for Review" button is disabled.
At this point, I have no way to submit the subscriptions for review, which means I cannot get In-App Purchases working in my app.
It seems like something may be wrong on the App Store Connect side. Has anyone experienced this issue before? If so, is there a workaround or anything I can do to resolve it?
And if there is an Apple engineer or App Store Connect specialist here, I would really appreciate any help.
Thanks!