Hello Apple Developer Community and App Review Team, I'm reaching out regarding my app submission, which has remained in "Waiting for Review" since September 28, 2026. App ID: 6799896230 I previously received a Guideline 2.1(b) – Performance issue from the App Review team. I addressed the issue, made the necessary changes, and submitted an updated build under the same app version with a new build number on September 28. Since submitting the updated build, the submission has remained in Waiting for Review with no change in status. I have also contacted Apple Support through the standard support channels multiple times and received confirmation that my requests were received. However, I have not yet received a substantive response regarding the status of my submission. I understand that App Review timelines can vary, and I appreciate the work of the App Review team. However, given that the submission has remained in this status since September 28, I would appreciate any clarification regarding its current status. Could an Apple team member please confirm whether my submission is correctly queued for review, and whether there is anything further required from my side before the review can proceed? I have intentionally not withdrawn or resubmitted the app again, as I do not want to restart the review process or cause any further delay. Any clarification or assistance would be greatly appreciated. App ID: 6799896230 Thank you.