First app stuck in "Waiting for Review" since October 1 – expedite confirmed, no progress

Hi everyone,

Our first app, Element Empire (iOS 1.0, build 38), was submitted together with its in-app purchases on October 1, 2026, and has been in "Waiting for Review" ever since.

What I've tried so far:

  • October 6: sent a status inquiry to App Review. No response.
  • October 7: requested an expedited review, which was confirmed on screen. The status hasn't changed.
  • October 8: tried to request a phone call through Developer Support, but the form failed and the phone option has since disappeared. I've now sent an email to Developer Support.

All agreements, tax forms and banking information are active, and there are no messages or warnings in App Store Connect. The Android version has already been approved, and we are holding our launch so both platforms can go live together.

Is anyone else seeing long wait times for first submissions right now? And is there anything else I should check on my side?

Thanks in advance.

First app stuck in "Waiting for Review" since October 1 – expedite confirmed, no progress
 
 
Q