App pending review for 8+ days with no feedback – Apple ID 6818113456

Hello Apple Review Team,

I am contacting you regarding my application (Apple ID: 6818113456), which has been in “Pending Review” for more than 8 days without any updates.

I have dedicated a lot of time and effort to developing this application, and I have also paid the $100 Apple Developer Program fee in order to publish it. During these days, I have tried contacting Apple Support by email and also by phone, but I have not received a response or been able to reach someone who could help me.

According to the information provided by Apple, review times are normally expected to be around 24–48 hours. Therefore, I would kindly ask you to check the status of my application and let me know if there is any issue preventing the review from moving forward.

I would greatly appreciate any help or update regarding the status of my application. I am available to provide any additional information or make any necessary changes.

Thank you so much for your time and support. We look forward to hearing from you.

Best regards

App pending review for 8+ days with no feedback – Apple ID 6818113456
 
 
Q