My App Preview videos display correctly, but none of the existing screenshots are visible in Preview. Both the released version and new created version.
However, in the Asset Library (one of the newly introduced tabs in App Store Connect), those screenshots are marked as used in all versions.
I tried to re-upload the screenshots or browse from assets, but the system returned an error. I suspect this happens because the screenshots are already attached to the version but fail to display, which prevents any new screenshots from being added.
Another similar issue is that previews for newly added assets disappear as soon as the web page is switched.
I uploaded a video/screenshot for the Header and Search Results. Although it processed successfully, the preview does not display unless I manually click the Preview button.
Furthermore, if I navigate to a different page in App Store Connect (such as switching to another localized language to add a new asset) and then return to the original language, the preview is completely gone.
However, according to the Asset Library, the header asset has already been successfully added.
It appears that the Preview function in the newly updated App Store Connect is experiencing bugs.
Currently, this issue is blocking me from submitting new versions.
Filed FB25118327