Several App Reviews Pending Since October 16, 2026 — Need Guidance on Guideline 2.1

Hello Apple Developer Community,

I’m seeking guidance regarding several app submissions from DB SQUARE TECHNOLOGY that have been waiting for review or have an unresolved App Review issue since October 16, 2026.

We appreciate Apple’s review process and understand that every app must meet the App Review Guidelines. However, we are unsure whether any further action is required from our side, as we have already responded to App Review and provided the requested explanations and supporting materials.

1. DB Diary – Police Diary (iOS)

Our DB Diary app encountered an issue under Guideline 2.1 – Information Needed during its new app submission review.

We responded to Apple’s concerns and provided detailed explanations, a screen recording, and the supporting information requested. We subsequently submitted the app for review.

According to App Store Connect, the iOS version 1.5.0 (10) was submitted on October 16, 2026, at 12:20 PM. We are still waiting for an update and would appreciate clarification on whether any additional information or action is required.

2. DB Law Bank (iOS and macOS)

Both the iOS and macOS versions of DB Law Bank are showing Waiting for Review in App Store Connect.

The iOS version 1.0.0 (3) was submitted on October 16, 2026. The macOS version 1.0.0 (1) was submitted on October 22, 2026.

We have been checking the status regularly but have not received a review result for either version.

3. DB Budget (iOS)

DB Budget version 1.0.0 (2) was submitted on October 16, 2026, and is also showing Waiting for Review.

We would appreciate any guidance on whether this waiting period is normal or whether we should contact App Review through another channel.

Thank you for reviewing DB Scanner

Our DB Scanner: PDF & OCR app has also gone through the submission process, and we are grateful that it was reviewed. We appreciate the time and effort Apple’s review team puts into helping developers publish their apps.

What we would like to understand
  1. For DB Diary, after responding to Guideline 2.1 and providing the requested explanations and screen recording, is any further action required from us?
  2. For DB Law Bank and DB Budget, should we continue waiting, or is there an appropriate way to request a status update?
  3. Is there anything we should check in App Store Connect to ensure that no additional information or action is pending from our side?

We are not asking for the review guidelines to be bypassed. We simply want to understand the status of our submissions and resolve any outstanding issues as quickly as possible while complying fully with Apple’s requirements.

Thank you for your time and assistance. Any advice from developers who have experienced a similar situation would be greatly appreciated.

Kind regards,
DB SQUARE TECHNOLOGY