Can't submit app to iTunesConnect

When uploading my ios application to the app store with xcode 7 beta 3, the error message Error ITMS-3000: "Line 7 column 28: attribute "app_platform" not allowed here; expected attribute "verified_under_3_0", "verified_under_4_0", or "verified_under_version" at XPath/package/software_assests. I also get the message iTunes store operation succeeded with a warning: the resulting api analysis file is too large. We were unable to validate your API usage prior to delivery. Is this a problem with my application or xcode 7B3?

So far the list I know of is:


  • 21735673 - gfiumara
  • 21785441 - Lord Andrei (mine)
  • 21846820 - rwgrier (from open Radar)


Feel free to reply here to add yours. (The more radars filed on this, the quicker Apple Eng should notice.)

You cannot use a beta version of Xcode to submit an app to iTunes Connect. You must use the current released version.

Deleted the WatchKitSupport2 from the xcarchive then created the IPA without bitcode. Uploaded via Application Loader. Sat in "Uploaded" for a few days, but now iTunes Connect shows a new warning "External testing is not supported for builds that have been created with a beta version of Xcode, OS X, or iOS." I guess it's just not happening.

Oh! iTunes Connect very clearly says TestFlight iOS 9 for internal testers. The warning I just got says external testing. It's officially not supported. We just haven't been reading carefully

Mine's 21755707.

This is incorrect. During Beta 1 and Beta 2 I was able to upload an app to iTunes Connect.

21800533

Count me in..

Same problem

Getting the same error in XCode 7

Got the same problem with Xcode 7 official release.

App has now had a status of Processing for 24 hours.

Anyone found the solution?

I'm having this same problem since XCode 7. Now I downgrade it to 6.4 and still no working.

I am using iOS 9 device and SDK, but this build isn't beta anymore.

I have problem with xcode6 . cannot upload app "error cnnot validate app, app does not exist"

The same problem for me

find solution..

upload app/build from xcode 7.0 or latest version

Can't submit app to iTunesConnect
 
 
Q