App Store Connect API Update
October 21, 2021
The App Store Connect API lets you automate tasks across developer tools. You can now use it to:
- Create default and advanced App Clip Experiences.
- Configure the subscription status URL in the sandbox environment and in production.
- Opt in iOS or iPadOS apps that run on Apple silicon Macs for TestFlight beta testing using the beta version of the TestFlight app.
- View the minimum macOS version required to run your iOS or iPadOS app on Apple silicon Macs.
- Use the buildBundles and buildBundleFileSizes resources to get details on your binaries, including app size after processing and app thinning by device and OS version for iOS, iPadOS, and tvOS apps.