The App Store for iPhone, iPad, Mac, and Apple Watch makes it simple for users to discover, purchase, and download your apps. If you are ready to distribute apps, the Apple Developer Program provides everything you need to build and distribute apps on the App Store.
Account Set Up
Before submitting your app for review, you need to provide tax and banking information, review contracts and set up your account and users in iTunes Connect.
Preparing and Submitting Apps
Get step-by-step instructions on configuring your code and data, testing on devices, and submitting your apps for distribution.
- App Distribution Guide
- iTunes Connect Developer Guide: Submitting Apps
- Submitting to the Mac App Store
- Using Application Loader
The app review process is in place to ensure that apps are reliable, perform as expected, and are free of explicit and offensive material. We review every app submitted based on a set of technical, content, and design criteria. Read the following guidelines for more details.
Get information on managing your apps, including editing metadata, submitting updates, downloading crash logs, and viewing sales and financial reports.
- Viewing and Changing Your App’s Metadata
- Status and Availability
- Improving Your Customers’ Experience
Download artwork for use in your marketing communications, and read the marketing guidelines for details on using App Store badges and Apple product images, as well as best practices for App Store marketing.
- App Store Badge and Apple product images
- App Store Marketing Guidelines
- Mac App Store Badge and Apple product images
- Mac App Store Marketing Guidelines
Technical Notes and FAQs
- iTunes Connect Frequently Asked Questions
- Why am I getting device support errors when uploading my app?
- How to reproduce bugs reported against App Store submissions
- How to reproduce bugs reported against Mac App Store submissions
- Specifying required OpenGL capabilities for the Mac App Store
- Resolving App Store Approval Issues for HTTP Live Streaming
Post development topics and get answers from Apple engineers and other developers.
Select the category that best describes your question.
86% of devices are using iOS 8.
As measured by the App Store on August 17, 2015.
App Review Status
Submissions reviewed in the last 5 business days.
Updated: August 28, 2015