Having issues authorizing payment for Apple Developer Program

• I also have the same issue and have been trying for 5 months. I have called apple several times and went to my bank several times. The only thing I can do is find someone that has an account already and hope they don't put any virus in my code when its published.

• Eu realmente nao entendo, porque uma empresa tao grande com um problema tao bobo. deveria no minimo ter uma documentacao explicando sobre o problema e como corrigir...

• Hello! I'm also having trouble processing the credit card. I tried it with different cards from different brands. Apple, please improve this process. Any suggestions on how to solve my problem?

Add a Comment

Apple Recommended

• Phone support is always unavailable and you never reply to emails. Why don't you fix this issue ???

• Why you guys don't fix that issue? I'm passing through that pain. Every day I spend more than 1 hour in the phone talking with apple and they don't solve my problem. Apple is a really big company, why they have an so silly problem?

Add a Comment

Replies

I'm having the same problem
My order has been cancelled thrice already, tried, debit card, then US Credit Card, and now again Indian Credit Card, all failed.
Using HDFC Cards
  • from india

Hello, I am from Bulgaria and have issue with the payment. Everything in my account is the same as App Store account, which is active and can make purchase for apps.

When I try to Enroll my Developer account and the Apple show me that in 2 days will activate and not take the money from my Card. I tried with 3 different cards, since 1 month tries and nothing. They even don`t send a failed transaction or etc.

What can I do to activate my account, please help me?
hi guys , I have the same problem here - I'm from South Africa.

If we could register our accounts and appleId in USA , that will make it possible for us to make the payment.

Does anyone know how to change regions of both the appleId and dev account to our respective country after doing the above?
Anyone tried that ?
someone in this forum who posted steps 4 weeks ago which works for him.

Guy's try this it works for me before:

Go to your mac > setting > apple id > in the left side there is "media & purchases" click on it and change the require password to "never require" and then try again using safari

my mac os is catalina

Hope it will be fixed.
Im in Spain but im using my Argentinian credit card and it is the same. I have tried two times and still "on revision". I dont know what happens to Apple lastly,

If Steve jobs were alive he would want to die again
I'm from Indonesia, I also have the same issue.
Hi I’m from Indonesia.

I tried 9 attempts, with 7 different cards, 2 Apple IDs and all was rejected.

Contact the Apple Support and they just reply by email 2 times. They asking for history of my previous transaction on Apple with my payment method. Already give them but they said can’t help anything. Why they asking for this then? It’s funny because I can successfully done payment with exactly the same card and details for App Store and Apple Service for Apple Music Subscription.

They also asking to contact my financial institution. I go check to the bank and they said that there is no issue with my card and it active can use to payment. They also said there isn’t failed payment attempts on the history. It’s mean Apple didn’t do anything yet with my card. The bank said need to check with Apple to ask about the payment. (It’s not only one of financial institution in my country give me the same information, since I used different card and I check my card one by one)

I also call Apple by phone for 3 times but no one can’t have no idea with my problem. They said currently we can’t help you. One guy said I need to have new Apple ID and try again with another card. It also not help and still rejected / canceled.

I thought, I’m the only one that facing this issue, but here seems a lot of developer got the same problem. Then Apple need to seriously review this problem and check their payment system.

Thank You
Same happen with me here in Saudi Arabia.. I've tried 6 times with 2 Apple ID and 2 credit cards but all failed.

It's so prostrating... they have to link it to apple store which is so easy to purchase.
Another issue is the Order page is not working properly because of Apple Developer Program.
Guys, my issue fixed after 7 weeks! How? Consistency is the key!

After a long time struggle with this issue I opened a new ticket to developer support and voluntarily provided the history of my purchase and the order ID with the same payment method and also a bank statement that shows the address is correct.
As soon as I got the issue number, kept following it up with different channels.

Every working day I emailed developer support to see if there is any new update, contacted apple support in twitter, called their support daily and tell them my issue number to follow up the issue, and OoooH, lastly I stated to forward the vast list of my emails to everyone that I found in Apple, in different departments. Finally, one night I got the message that my card has been charged and my account has been activated.

So, make sure that the problem is not on your side. Double check with your bank that if they don't temporarily blocked Apple and let them know you wanna purchase the developer program from Apple.com. Also make sure to review your account on iTtunes and add your payment method there, try to buy an app or cheap music and get. When you want to pay for enrollment fee use iPhone / Mac / Safari to do the purchase. if the problem still exits, Keeeeeep following up with developer support.
Guys.

This payment is clearly their issue. The sad fact is that they are not even bothered to address it.
help me re tweet this as much as possible. Hope at least then the trillion dollar company may get some time to fix their bug.

twitter.com/allcommands/status/1282545245868056576

I made a purchase and received an acknowledgement email more than 20 days ago but my account status is still showing "Pending". Every time I made an attempt my purchase was similarly responded to by an acknowledgement email, but 1 days later it was cancelled. I contacted Apple support and they told me that they couldn't find my payment order.
Now they are no longer replying my emails. I made the payment more-than 15 times using different but always get Canceled..
I'm in India

There is currently a worldwide problem in getting an apple developer license.

The problem is explained with a link in the description.

Essentially everyone internationally is struggling to pay for the license. Apple blocks the payment if certain “unknown” conditions aren’t met.

Fortunately, I have found a solution to the problem, where a client of mine obtained her license in 24 hours by following these steps:
  1. On your iPhone or any apple device you must download the apple developer app. Link is in the description.

2. Make sure the card you are going to buy the apple license with is the same card currently linked to your apple id. The card may not be linked to any other apple id. One apple id = one card.

3. Login to the apple developer app with your apple id and enrol in the apple developer program via the app.

4. If you encounter a delay of 24 hours, then email apple developer support and tell them your card can buy songs and apps so there is no reason it cannot buy an apple developer license.

5. If still not approved, follow up by buying a song or an app, and send apple support that snippet of your bank statement proving that your card does in fact work to purchase from Apple.

I've noticed some of the invisible checks done by apple:
  1. They want you to have an existing apple id, not sure how old it must be.

2. They want you to buy the license while being logged into an apple device.

3. They want to verify you by making sure the apple id card matches the developer program payment card.

4. They would prefer if the purchase is made via the apple developer app.

I had this same problem. I contacted Apple Support and they told me they will get back to me. They got back to me with this email:

Hello ***,

This is Paul from Apple Developer Program Support. It was nice to speak with you today. I have researched the issue for you.

For one or more reasons, your enrollment in the Apple Developer Program could not be completed. We are unable to continue with your enrollment at this time.

Best regards,

Paul
Apple Inc.

How is this helpful?
Hi guys, i have got another id apple account, got into it, said that im in Spain (my old account was in Argentina) and i went everything ok, i think they have some countires on the "black list"? maybe , try that.