ITMS-90338: Non-public API usage automatic refuse

• Same to me... ITMS-90338: Non-public API usage - The app references non-public selectors in Frameworks/Capacitor.framework/Capacitor: applicationNameForUserAgent, initWithFrame:configuration:, isMainFrame, setNavigationDelegate:, targetFrame.

• I'm also seeing this issue as of today without adding any new packages.

• ITMS-90338: Non-public API usage - The app references non-public selectors in NNNN estimatedProgress, initWithFrame:configuration:, initWithURL:configuration:, initWithURL:entersReaderIfAvailable:, isMainFrame, ...etc

Found this https://news.ycombinator.com/item?id=31648690 I think someone introduced a lookup issue in apples code validator.

Let's hope this is resolved pronto. Well at least Android is working (that was a passive aggressive dig).;

Apple Recommended

• Thanks a lot. ^^

• it worked, thanks!

• Thanks for the fix. I just uploaded a new build and it works!

Replies

Same here, I guess we all gotta wait for Apple to resolve this.

Everything was working normally just before WWDC. Now I'm getting the same "The app references non-public selectors" error message other folks are mentioning.

Same here just started happening this morning after a successful upload of the exact same bits earlier. Very strange.

Listing new build today (version bump) and receiving the same error.

React-native

Same here, Got build rejected. No major source code change!

Same here. I use unity and it’s complaining about some fundamental unity calls. No code changes in my end, we just updated some content and the build started failing today.

we could use a response from Apple.

Nothing new to add, experiencing the same issue as everyone else, just wanted to add a comment to amplify the problem. Using React Native, no expo. I submitted a report to Apple. I'm very glad it's not just us!

Same here

Same here

Same issue, started today right after WWDC ended.

As with the other, my apps were submitting just fine until this morning after the outage. Here's my error message from Xcode:

App Store Connect Operation Error The app references non-public selectors in Payload/Baron Performance.app/Baron Performance: applicationNameForUserAgent, initWithFrame:configuration:, isMainFrame, navigationDelegate, navigationType, setNavigationDelegate:, setProcessPool:, targetFrame, userContentController

MacOS 12.3.1 Xcode 3.4.1 Cordova 11.0.0 Cordova-android 10.1.2 Cordova-ios 6.2.0 cordova-plugin-splashscreen 6.0.1 cordova-plugin-statusbar 3.0.0

I submitted an issue to Cordova-its so they could track it: [https://github.com/apache/cordova-ios/issues/1239)

• Some of the Cordova developers responded to the issue and noted that at least some of the APIs noted above are, in fact, public APIs for the webkit framework.

Add a Comment

Same here. This just happen couple hours ago. Looking for some workaround here, but everyone just got a same thing. anyone know what is actually happens?

Same issue here ITMS-90338: Non-public API usage - The app references non-public symbols in Frameworks/AmplifyPlugins.framework/AmplifyPlugins: _SFAuthenticationErrorDomain.

• Hey even I am facing the same problem Please do add to my comment if you find the solution and I will too if I find any 

ITMS-90338: Non-public API usage - The app references non-public symbols in Frameworks/AmplifyPlugins.framework/AmplifyPlugins: _SFAuthenticationErrorDomain.

Add a Comment

Same here 🤮

Same issue with expo today as well as of 6 hours ago.