ITMS-90338: Non-public API usage automatic refuse

• Same to me... ITMS-90338: Non-public API usage - The app references non-public selectors in Frameworks/Capacitor.framework/Capacitor: applicationNameForUserAgent, initWithFrame:configuration:, isMainFrame, setNavigationDelegate:, targetFrame.

• I'm also seeing this issue as of today without adding any new packages.

• ITMS-90338: Non-public API usage - The app references non-public selectors in NNNN estimatedProgress, initWithFrame:configuration:, initWithURL:configuration:, initWithURL:entersReaderIfAvailable:, isMainFrame, ...etc

Found this https://news.ycombinator.com/item?id=31648690 I think someone introduced a lookup issue in apples code validator.

Let's hope this is resolved pronto. Well at least Android is working (that was a passive aggressive dig).;

Apple Recommended

• Thanks a lot. ^^

• it worked, thanks!

• Thanks for the fix. I just uploaded a new build and it works!

Replies

Same here.

Nothing was changed for third-party. We had some changes to in-game features.

Same problem here:

Dear Developer,

We identified one or more issues with a recent delivery for your app, "Circle K Easy Fuel" 2.7.72 (1996). Please correct the following issues, then upload again. ITMS-90338: Non-public API usage - The app references non-public symbols in Easy Fuel: _SFAuthenticationErrorDomain. If method names in your source code match the private Apple APIs listed above, altering your method names will help prevent this app from being flagged in future submissions. In addition, note that one or more of the above APIs may be located in a static library that was included with your app. If so, they must be removed. For further information, visit the Technical Support Information at http://developer.apple.com/support/technical/

Best regards,

The App Store Team

Never changed anything about dependencies, just a little changes in logic code.. and suddenly apple reject uploading new archive .. yesterday still worked.. come on apple.. is this your side, bugs again?

Same issue and awaiting for the response from Apple Developer Support

Same here.Nothing change for third party.

Same here. Minor code changes. Can't upload new build to App Store Connect.

Same with me pls help to fix

Can't upload, was able to upload fine yesterday :(

yeah same issue here for me too, specifically this api _SFAuthenticationErrorDomain

much like everybody else, uploads were working earlier, no dependency changes and now failing.

• _SFAuthenticationErrorDomain same here

• Hey even I am facing the same problem Please do add to my comment if you find the solution and I will too if I find any

Add a Comment

ITMS-90338: Non-public API usage - The app references non-public selectors in Wy_FindCoach_Coach: estimatedProgress, initWithFrame:configuration:, isMainFrame, setBundle:, setNavigationDelegate:, setProcessPool:, targetFrame, userContentController. If method names in your source code match the private Apple APIs listed above, altering your method names will help prevent this app from being flagged in future submissions. In addition, note that one or more of the above APIs may be located in a static library that was included with your app. If so, they must be removed. For further information, visit the Technical Support Information at http://developer.apple.com/support/technical/

Same problem here. Just minor JS changes. Worked yesterday but not today. I hope Apple help us to fix it soon

Same issue here. Was able to upload it a few days ago 😅

TMS-90338: Non-public API usage - The app references non-public selectors in X-XXXXX-iOS: __swift_objectForKeyedSubscript:, __swift_setObject:forKeyedSubscript:, callWithArguments:, createRequest, frameInfo, identityToken, initWithFrame:configuration:, isMainFrame, setNavigationDelegate:, setProcessPool:, setRequestedScopes:, toDouble, toString, userContentController. If method names in your source code match the private Apple APIs listed above, altering your method names will help prevent this app from being flagged in future submissions. In addition, note that one or more of the above APIs may be located in a static library that was included with your app. If so, they must be removed. For further information, visit the Technical Support Information at http://developer.apple.com/support/technical/

Same here. I hope Apple fix this issue soon.

Same, 2 days ago my app was uploaded without problem but today suddenly i can't upload any of them.

And is with the same issue:

TMS-90338: Non-public API usage

tring uploading it all day, i even try erase and install xcode again but nothing helps.

i'm desperate pls help

Also getting the same issue: ITMS-90338: Non-public API usage

I was able to upload builds successfully a couple of days ago. Tried and failed to upload one today with minor changes...