New Forums?

All-New Developer Forums

"Connect with over 1000 Apple engineers and learn directly from experts. Redesign coming June 18."

Replies

And I liked this one: ”You’ve exceeded the posting limits. Please try again in a few minutes.“

This new feature might hurt you a bit, KMT ;-)
Haptic:

Yes, appears to be totally delay-moderated, at least for the time being.

Ken
Honestly, I'm just glad we're done with the OSX 10.1-esque icons. Now I'm a frog!
How is your post "asked 35 minutes ago" but there are already replies from 6 days ago?
Post not yet marked as solved Up vote reply of tdc Down vote reply of tdc
Yes they did it, nearly cleared everything.
It seems every post is now reviewed ?
Does anyone get the message after posting:
Your post is being reviewed and will be published if approved.
There is a new scoring system. Is it explained somewhere ?
It does not seem we can post images.

There’s way too many separate questions on this thread for me to address them all. However, a bunch of them are covered by the DevForums FAQ. If you don’t find your answer there, please start a new thread with the Forums Feedback tag and I’ll try to respond there.

Share and Enjoy

Quinn “The Eskimo!” @ DTS @ Apple
let myEmail = "eskimo" + "1" + "@apple.com"

WWDC runs Mon, 22 Jun through to Fri, 26 Jun. During that time all of DTS will be busy with conference duties.
Anyone figured out the best way to drive this truck now?

Where I used to start at 'Content' to see latest posts/active thread, it seems individual top level topic forums are gone, and the forums are now tag driven, especially if you intend to casually browse, versus say, search.

You can go here, then drill down into your choice of topic based on Tags: >Main List/top level is here - they are listed alphabetically, and there are tons of them, from Accelerate to Zsh - (interesting the links for them cannot be included in a comment...).

Have to wonder how many questions are going to drift into a black hole, unless of course they make good on their +1k engineer participation promise and that need is met head on.
Post not yet marked as solved Up vote reply of KMT Down vote reply of KMT
I am brand new and ready to kick some ****! !levelup
I hate the new forums!
I guess I will be Etresoft now. I need to use my Developer account to upvote or downvote. And I need 100 points to do that. <sigh> Those 971 points in the other account aren't going to help.
Is there no way to find threads you previously participated in, other than to bookmark them in your web browser or something?

The only reference to my past activity seems to be on my profile... which only mentions the number of posts I made, but doesn't mention what or where they are or provide any way to find them.