Cannot turn off Bedtime reminder

After setting it up, there is no way to turn it off; you can just edit the time you want to wake up and the hours you want to sleep. You can, however, turn off the wake alarm.

I keep getting reminded to go to bed, and I don't want that anymore...

• I am trying the following: a) go to clock b) go to alarms c) press « change » on the sleep schedule d) go to « Edit sleep schedule in health » e) turn sleep schedule off with switch

will see if it works Pat

• Nop. Does not seam to work. Still the sleep app on my screen saver…

Add a Comment

Replies

1. Go to clock

2. press change under the bedtime reminder

3. scroll down to find the edit sleep schedule option

4. when you press it it should take you to settings

5. switch sleep schedule off

swipe down from top right corner
sleel bed will be highlighted
Tap to dim
No more sleep screen when phon is locked
I turned my Bedtime Reminder by going on the apple Health app and finding my “sleep schedule” there, and turning it off...
This tool isn’t available on the clock app itself but it is on the health app

Go on alarm>Sleep|wake up> change>Edit sleep schedule> turn it off
Go to clock => click the change next to wake up alarm => down the page , click edit sleep schedule => on top , turn off sleep schedule
I guess ...
Try turning off reminders in health app under sleep. Mine was disabled when done.

I recently had this issue.

this solved my issue.

I opened the clock application > hit change at the top right > edit schedule of your bedtime > deactivate all the days if possible > scroll down that same page and you should see it says “delete schedule” > then it should automatically prompt the sleep schedule , deactivate that too. Excuse my layman terms.

hope it works for you!! Goodnight lol

Health App > Sleep > Full Schedule & Options > Options > Sleep Reminders (set to off)

Turns off wind down and bedtime notifications

I suggest you check to make sure that they're not actually sending notifications that say they're turning off the reminder. As far as I know, there's no way to "turn off" a smartphone without deleting it (and any data) from the phone itself. Will resume evening alarm at 7:00 AM and stop morning alarm at 9:00 AM . If this is still not working, try restarting your iPhone and turning both Bedtime and Alarm on during this time and see what happens.

https://furniturepik.com/how-to-put-your-bed-in-zero-gravity/