Unable to verify Enterprise apps

Hi

For about an hour now I have not been able to verify enterprise apps on iOS.

The console logs: "Failed to verify provisioning profile *** with error 32". I have searched in previous posts and it seems that this happened before, and it is related to Apple verification server ppq.apple.com being down (which it is right now).

Has anyone else noticed this? Is this definitely an issue related to ppq.apple.com?

I have filed a bug but I wanted to post some info about this here in case anyone else has encountered this, and in hopes that it will be noticed by Apple quicker.

Thanks

Update: as of 16:00 BST 12/07/16 it seems to be working again. However, ppq.apple.com still seems to be down... so it looks like the issues are not related...?

Replies

Can confirm, seems to be working again.

Same here.

We found a workaround which is to launch the app from the search dialog and not from the springboard. We had to tap the icon several times, but then we were able to launch it. Not sure if this helps any of you.

I belive the service has just gone down again and I returned to this thread to see if there are any updates.

I saw your answer and gave it a shot - amazingly it works!

Even if iOS cannot connect to its service to verify the enterprise app and you cannot open it from the springboard, you can just open it from the search dialog. Seems like this is probably a bug, but an advantageous one for us right now! 😁

IT doesn't look like Apple will put the survers to ppq.apple.com a time soon because I have been checking many other forums and they have had the exact same problem, and that was two years ago. Before you try restarting you device completel, that doesn't work either.

I am having the same problem since yesterday...

Im having that same problem right now! I talked to support and asked if the server was down and they said everything was fine. I checked ppq.apple.com and the server is down. Do I just have to wait it out?

So for those who have this problem do you just wait? I've been having this issue for the past couple of days and can't find any information about whether other people are having this problem recently.