App Rejected Unable to Login into account for review

Hi,
My app rejected because apple sent message that they are unable to login into app with the login details provided.

I tested those details many times and able to login. I today recorded the video and sent it to review team of app and login success with login details (visible).

Any suggestion what to do? i submitted the app again.
They not mentioning the reason too.

Replies

Even we are facing the same issue.
Did you get it approved? I am having same issue.
Make sure that during the review the system you use to manage the logins (servers or whatever else) is active, so that the verification team can log in successfully. Also provide a working username and password.
I am also facing the same issue like "We discovered one or more bugs in your app. Specifically, your app failed to load past the login screen and displayed an error alert after we entered the provided credentials."
I wonder why there isn't any response from Apple any where regarding this issue. its causing serious delays in app submission to App Store.

I am having the same issue.

I am having the same issue, someone could fixed it?

I also faced the same problem, and have shared the screenshots in reply. Let me see what happens.

i'm facing the same issue system is working well, we are providing the correct username and password what shall we can do dear apple?

I'm facing the same issue here. App is working fine, servers are OK, the credentials I provided to Apple are OK (double checked it), I have hundreds of users using this app normally. The only place where this login fails is on AppStore review. And they only attach a screenshot of the message (Could not login, connection problems), but they never provide any additional information about their environment and network settings. I also tested with a Nat64 WIFI network following their instructions on the documentation, and it worked fine here. I don't have any idea of what is causing this issue on AppStore.

Having the same issue. This is clearly an issue the App Review team needs to address. We have about a quarter million daily users and testers in 3 different timezones working from home and no one has this issue not being able to sign in. This also never happened until Apple (and everyone else) started doing work from home. It's something with Apple's networking stack. This user has a bit more detailed of a response from their debugging: https://developer.apple.com/forums/thread/653565