iOS 14 Beta Battery drain on iPhone 6s

I have installed the beta iOS 14 on my iPhone 6s and the battery drains pretty fast

Replies

Hi there , i had same problem on my iPhone 7 and i decided to downgrade my ios to 14.2 also i've changed my battery with new one, at the end my problem got solved. Good luck.
My 6s also drain battery much faster like 0% health battery. 12.30am there was 68% battery capacity. So i turn on the battery sever an set alam to wake me up 6.30pm. Today morning at 6.30am my mobile battery was 1%. Why is that? I didn’t do anything. 68% to 1% with in 6 hours without doing anything. This experience happens after update my os 13 to 14.3. Please help not i updated it to 14.4 also. I hope apple will fix this issue soon. My battery health 85%

i was planning to get apple 11 pro but now I’m afraid to buy that because if apple treat to old devices like this. One day new devices will get the same issues soon.
Same problem here on my iphone 7 & i have 100% battery,the phone is unusable in 14.3/14
I have an iPhone 7.
Initially I upgraded to iOS 14.0 and my phone was unusable, so I downgraded immediately.
Then, I have upgraded directly from iOS 13.7 to 14.4, based on feedback of Reddit users that said the battery drain was gone.
For me it’s true, no battery drain at all. It lasts as long as on iOS 13.
After months of battery drain from 14.3 to 14.4 the only thing that finally solved the problem for me was the disabling and deleting of every widget on the device.
I paid to touch my iphone 7 plus battery last week because it was really bad. and it was great! yesterday I upgraded to ios 14.4 and my battery is not doing well, it discharges super fast! 14.4 was supposed to help with this problem! now i have a new and good battery, but with this update it ruined everything
Apple needs to improve battery life on older iPhones
my 6s been giving me headache (battery health 86%)
Come on Apple, what are you doing to address the 'Rapid Battery Discharge Issue?
This has been ongoing for over 4 weeks as far as I am concerned and judging by some of the comments on this forum, much, much longer.
Is this issue only applicable to iOS 14? I certainly hadn't noticed it on easy iOS updates.

I have an iPhone 6S where 'Battery Health' shows that the Maximum Capacity is 86%.
The phone is not used very much apart from the odd phone call and a few photographs.
Last night, before I went to sleep, the battery was put on charge.
This morning at 0730 it was showing it as being charged to 100%.
By 1130 it was down to 1%!!!!!!!!

Why, what are you doing about it?

Saying nothing is not going to do much for your 'brand loyalty' is it.

So tell us what you are doing about it!
I have same issue with my iPhone 11 Pro, battery capacity drying after updating when I bought in 2019 and after first update after 2 months I lost 2 precent of battery capacity more and more
I too experienced severe battery drain after upgrading to IOS 14. I noticed Music app doing background processing even though I had setting for no background processing. So as a last ditch effort I uninstalled the Music app. So far after fully charged 3 hours of use and still at 99%. I heard the Music app is trying to sync with Apple watch but I don't even have an Apple Watch. This needs to be fixed!