[macOS Big Sur 11.0] Safari crashes instantly after launched

Could not launch Safari on Big Sur 11.0 Beta..Safari always crashed upon launch. Anyone experience the same issue?

This is my macbook pro specs:

Hardware Overview:

Model Name: MacBook Pro
 Model Identifier: MacBookPro11,3
 Processor Name: Quad-Core Intel Core i7
 Processor Speed: 2.5 GHz
 Number of Processors: 1
 Total Number of Cores: 4
 L2 Cache (per Core): 256 KB
 L3 Cache: 6 MB
 Hyper-Threading Technology: Enabled
 Memory: 16 GB
 Boot ROM Version: 160.0.0.0.0
 SMC Version (system): 2.19f12
 Serial Number (system): *****
 Hardware UUID:

For me, Safari tries to load stuff and then shows an exception dialog. Either button will then crash the app. I would love to post the stack trace, but the new forums are broken as well and show an error when I try to post the stack trace in the three-backticks-codeblock.

Same problem here.

I have a crashed thread of CoreSimulator’s loadValidCoreSimulatorService. Seems like the new Safari runs on a Catalyst-based simulator.

In my case, the termination reason from DYLD is a symbol not found in:
Code Block
_launch_path_for_user_service_4coresim
from CoreSimulator, expected in /usr/lib/libSystem.8.dylib

Cleared all the cache and preferences, but it is likely to do nothing with simulator. Safe Boot still allows it to crash immediately.

Hope we won’t have all the ‘native’ apps run through a Catalyst for ARM versions, at least for this release. Looking for advices to fix the problem.
I was able to resolve this by holding the Shift key down when starting Safari. This resets Safari.
Resetting Safari is the key to solve this problem, i did reset it as well and Safari works again.
I've the same problem. Pressing Shift at start did not solve the problem. I removed cache, extensions, plugins, but nothin' helped so far.

Any idea ?
the problem is with the start page... shift opening and going to another page is a "fix", something in the start page leads to crash
Holding shift did not work for me. The issue on my end was Xcode, uninstall old version and install the new beta and the issue was resolved.
Same problem here, the crashed maybe about launchpathforuserservice4coresim
run shell:cd /Users/<username>/Library/Preferences && rm -rf com.apple.Safari*.plist
i solve it!!!

Known Issues
Safari might quit unexpectedly when opening the Start Page if Frequently Visited Sites are visible as thumbnails. (63945984)
Workaround: 
Make the window wider, hide the sidebar, or Control-click on Frequently Visited Sites and choose View as Icons.
The problem is how to apply that workaround from Known Issues when Safari crashes instantly?

Is it somewhere in prefs or can I edit .plist to change displaying Frequently Visited Sites as Icons?
helped me deleting file CoreSimulator
The problem is from the "Start Page". I solved it by the following steps:
  1. Clicking the “show tab overview” icon on the upper-right corner as soon Safari started.

2. Click on a website thumbnail which then directs you to the site.

3. If Safari is not crashed, set the “Preferences” —> “General”. (Else try 1-2 again)

4. “New windows open with:” —> select “Empty Page” instead of “Start Page”

5. “New tabs open with:” —> select “Empty Page” instead of “Start Page”

Restart Safari, you should be OK.
Thank You Thomas Ho! It worked. Now I can finally use Safari, but still I miss my start page, Apple need to fix this issue as fast as possible, I hope it will be fixed on beta 2.
run shell:cd /Users/<username>/Library/Preferences && rm -rf com.apple.Safari*.plist
!!solved!!
[macOS Big Sur 11.0] Safari crashes instantly after launched

Q