iOS 14 no signal, no cellular data

Hi!
I've installed iOS beta 4 on my iPhone 11 Pro and since then, I lost the signal and I don't have data. I have another iPhone X with iOS 14, and I don't have issue with it. It only occurs on iPhone 11.

I tried many things like:
  • Reset network setting

• Turn off/on airplane mode

• Turn off/on cellular data

• Hard reboot

• Soft reboot

• Reset content and data

• Turn off/on roaming

Same issues
It seems that the cell is looking for the signal constantly.

Do you have any idea how to fix it ?
Post not yet marked as solved Up vote post of ropims Down vote post of ropims
151k views
  • So heres what I noticed after 10 months of dealing with this issue- IF there is a wifi present- the phone automatically switches to wifi, normal occurrence. THEN I lose all cellular data. I RARELY see that both exist. So for the last week- I reset my network settings and am solely using cellular, it went out ONCE for 3 seconds and came back. Fix this APPLE!

• I’m also in the same boat and it’s driving me mad! I have carried out a full factory reset, had a new SIM card from my provider and no change, I have missed so many important calls! Is there any fix yet @apple?!

• The same issue is currently happening to me, I have a temporary solution.I walk with a pin and and each time I loose the network I just open the sim slot and close it immediately and that will work for some few hours then I loose it again. It must the new IOS and I hope apple will fix this as soon as possible

Replies

Same issue here :-/ I only get signal after factory reset. Terrible.

I am having the same problems and have for the last 10 months. Has this been resolved? Is there a fix?

My temp fix is to put the phone in airplane mode for a 10-15 seconds. Sometimes, though, this only works for a few minutes and other times it seems to take care of it for a while.

I know others with the same issue on their iPhone 11.

• me too, with iphone 14 plus.

when the phone (my son's) loses connection it can't get it back

The sim works in another phone and the problem is solved by jiggery pokery. We remove the sim put it in my phone then put it back in the iphone 14 and hey presto!

Add a Comment

I thought I was the only one with this problem, apparently this quite a lot of us. Why haven't they fixed this issue? They release new phone with no real improved mods, but yet they don't fix reoccurring bugs. I started out with the original iphone all the way to the iphone 3, then I went to droids, then my wife wanted the iphone bundle with the 10max and now that was my biggest regret, which is coming back to the iphone. They have crap customer service on their phone, no real solution, it's always "just restart your phone." APPLE!!!!! Fix your bugs!!!!! Can't wait til they stop patching the 10max or it takes a crap on me, so I can switch back to droid at this moment.